Terms & Conditions
Purchasing BioPulse Ionic Foot Spa.
The following terms govern all work ordered by the client and shall be incorporated into any contracts as entered into between the Buyer and BioPulse Ionic Foot Spa, Bio Cleanse NZ Limited for the supply of goods and services.
1. The price on the shopping cart are in NZ Dollars. These include applicable taxes for purchases made in New Zealand.
2. Alterations to any price shall be effective from the date specified at the time of giving notice to the Buyer.
3. Special prices are exempt from discount on membership offers.
Order processing and Delivery information
1. Most orders are processed within 48 hours of receipt. (Processing time does not include weekends).
2. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following Monday.
3. Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday excluding major holidays)
4. NZ deliveries are usually delivered within 5-7 business days. Please allow extra time at peak holidays periods e.g Christmas due to the volume of freight moving around New Zealand.
5. International deliveries are usually delivered within 10-15 business days, depending on the country destination and customs.
New Zealand Delivery Charges
1. Within NZ freight charge on any machine is $30.00.
2. Orders under NZ$200.00 for parts or skincare are $6.00-$10.00 depending on items and location.
3. NZ orders will be delivered within 2-7 days on receipt of order.
International Delivery Charges
1. International orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days of receipt of order.
2. Any import duty or local taxes applicable in the delivery country are the responsibility of the recipient.
3. Freight for orders will be quoted on an individual basis on either international courier or FED Ex courier (recommended) with an average charge of $100-$400 depending on country and courier type.
Payment (Web Site Purchases)
1. Payment in full will be made before delivery of goods.
2. In all circumstances BioPulse Ionic Foot Spa, Bio Cleanse NZ Limited retains ownership of the project, goods and associated materials until complete payment is made.
3. If a credit or debt collection agency is required to obtain payment any costs charged by the agency in the course of collection of outstanding monies owed by the Buyer, including commissions, will be on charged and paid by the Buyer.
1. An invoice only will be issued and payment must be made on this invoice as the terms stipulate, pay by 20th month or date started each month as due.
2. In all circumstances Nahaia Active Organics retains ownership of the project, goods and associated materials until complete payment is made.
3. If the Buyer defaults on payment Nahaia Active Organics may charge a default penalty at a rate per annum equal to the retail lending base rate at the ASB Bank and calculated on a daily basis on the unpaid portion of the price from due date until payment in full.
4. If a credit or debt collection agency is required to obtain payment any costs charged by the agency in the course of collection of outstanding monies owed by the Buyer, including commissions, will be on charged and paid by the Buyer.
Goods purchased from Bio Cleanse NZ Ltd may NOT be returned DUE TO CHANGE OF MIND.
If your product is defective or having any issues, please call us on +649 4788123 / +6421633109 or email us at email@example.com
We will arrange for your package to be uplifted by courier at a convenient time.
For international returns kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the nature of your return. Advice will be given on each individual case.
Use of Information
1. The Buyer agrees that BioPulse may use any information it has about the Buyer relating to their credit worthiness and give that information to any other person, including any credit or debt collection agency for credit assessment and debt collection purposes.
2. BioPulse agrees that other information gathered about the Buyer is to remain confidential to BioPulse.
3. If the Buyer is an individual, the Buyer has rights under the Privacy Act 1993 to access and request the correction of any personal information that BioPulse holds about the Buyer.
The information on this website is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without the prior written permission of Nahaia Active Organics.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Use of website information
All documentation and articles on this site may be printed, copied and viewed subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The document may be used solely for informational, personal or non-commercial purposes.
• Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices.
• The document may not be modified in any way.
All other uses are only authorized with the express written permission of BioPulse.
Warranties and Disclaimers
All information on the BIoPulse website is provided "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind. BioPulse makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy or reliability of any information on this website, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. BioPulse reserves the right to change or delete information, documentation and products from the website at any time, without notifying customers or visitors. BIoPulse will in no event be liable for any damages, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, arising out of the use of, or payments based on, information contained on the BioPulse web site.